Head of Corporate Communications
The Head of Corporate Communications will be responsible for leading the creation of the internal and external communications strategy as a direct report to the Chief Executive Officer. The candidate will lead communications and will collaborate cross-functionally with other functions.
- Lead overall internal and external communications.
- Lead and oversee external communications efforts and manage corporate reputation across the organization.
- Develop executive communications strategy for corporate executives; craft messages and create effective communications materials.
- Write and manage timely press releases.
- Support initial public offering (IPO) communications.
- Support the development of white papers and thought leadership documents.
- Evaluate priority issues and opportunities that may impact the organization.
- Build social media brand image.
- Point of contact for media inquiries.
- Manage company website content.
- Support content for executive public speaking events.
- Develop communication strategies to elevate corporate reputation.
- Lead content development of sales meetings, employee Town Hall meetings, etc.
- Manage external vendors, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and graduate degree preferred (MA, MS, MBA), with 12+ years communications experience required, or equivalent.
- Experience working with C-level executives to develop content.
- Strong communications skills, written, verbal and presentation.
- Sense of urgency in managing complex projects & diverse project teams to achieve goals on
- Signiﬁcant result-oriented, analytical, problem solving, collaborative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Biotechnology or Life Sciences industry experience a strong plus.
Travel may be required to other Avellino global sites, to customer or stakeholder sites, or to tradeshows or external meetings.