This is a six (6) month, Temp-to-hire contractor assignment.
Description of Duties:
- Collaborate with R&D to develop analytical methods to support R&D projects for formulation development, in-process testing support and finished products.
- Perform analytical method development and validation for both small and large molecules to support R&D multiple projects.
- Perform physical and chemical tests, such as HPLC, SEC, UV-VIS, reflectometry, Instron Instrument, tensile tester, and other analytical tests.
- Write analytical test method and study plans.
- Manage analytical lab instrument installation and qualification, author IQ/OQ/PQ qualification protocols and reports.
- Works as a team player and effectively collaborates with research and development and process development groups to facilitate timelines
- PhD with 5+ years or MS with 10+ years or BS with 15+ years relevant experience in Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of multiple types of analytical and chromatographic separation techniques, such as HPLC, solid-state characterization, are highly desired
- Experience in protein chemistry and bioanalytical techniques including chromatographic and electrophoretic separations. Knowledge and experience with protein / peptide characterization would be a plus.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage priorities and maintain timelines for multiple activities
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to facilitate meetings, conduct trainings as required and to present information to various levels within the organization.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team.