QA Specialist I - Document Control
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics.
We currently has an exciting opportunity for a QA Specialist I - Document Control.Qualifications
- Create, format, revise and proofread controlled documents such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Forms, Validations, etc. from departments including but not limited to Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Facilities, and Quality Control.
- Enforce limited access restriction of secured controlled documents in the electronic and physical document locations.
- Process documents for approval signatures, official distribution, and obsoletion.
- Assist with maintaining inventory of on-site documentation
- Assist with the maintenance of document retention and destruction schedules.
- Perform general office duties such as photocopying, word processing, filing, scanning, physical inventory, ordering supplies, etc.
Education Requirements: Associate’s Degree preferred. High school or equivalent required.
Experience Requirements: 1-2 years experience with document management systems and software.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid Short and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Company paid shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.