Associate Director, Product Marketing- Presbyopia
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Assoc Dir – Presbyopia is accountable for developing key professional marketing initiatives and executing pre-launch and launch programs for the first ever reading drop. The Assoc Dir fosters strong relationships to collaborate with internal stakeholders, physicians/KOLs, the sales force, agency partners and external vendors to create innovative and best-in-class launch initiatives that drive brand awareness and product adoption. The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas: working in a multi-faceted high-paced matrix environment, strategic marketing plan development and execution, bringing new products to market, project management, and managing multiple projects with budget oversight.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- Insights and ability to assist in building the market for presbyopia.
- Develop key launch marketing materials including digital selling tools, brochures for HCP personal and non-personal promotion.
- Partner with market research, analytics, and conference teams related to key physician insights
- Coordinate distribution initiatives to enable streamlined product access
- Present, lead, and negotiate pieces through the legal, regulatory, and medical review process
- Coordinate the work of multiple external vendors and internal departments including marketing, strategic communications, training, market research, legal, regulatory, and compliance
- Develops effective working relationships with sales force, key physicians, brand teams and executive leadership. Stays abreast of industry trends in presbyopia, anterior segment and eyecare.
- Collaborates and maintains a high level of communication with cross-functional partners
- Responsible for budget coordination and management
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Education and Experience
The desired candidate will have a demonstrable track record in the following areas:
- Working in a multi-faceted high-paced matrix environment,
- Bringing new products to market, project management, and managing multiple projects with budget oversight
- Leading new program design and implementation in preparation for launch
- Managing digital channel and partners to drive sustained effective execution
- Evaluating channel performance; working with partners to evolve or add services
- Working with internal marketing stakeholders to shape marketing campaigns
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.