Manufacturing Operator III, Unit Dose Fill, A2 Shift
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Perform production line duties required to meet production goals while complying with quality standards and safety requirements. Operate production equipment and complete documentation in accordance with cGMP’s and department SOP’s while monitoring product to ensure quality standards are maintained.
This position is responsible for one or more of the following duties or activities:
- Maintain a clean and organized work area during and at the end of each shift.
- Assist in achieving environmental, health, and safety goals by working safely and observing all general plant and department safety policies.
- Perform all assigned duties according to departmental SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Remain current on proper procedures by reviewing current, revised, and new SOP’s relating to the job and to the department.
- Complete and remain current with all required cGMP and safety training.
- Perform tasks in the production / packaging of product to provide on-time delivery to customers.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the production and / or packaging of product.
- Assist daily production in operating and monitoring technical, computerized, production machinery, ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing setting preferred. Previous experience with high speed production lines and equipment preferred.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment preferred.
- Experience working in an Aseptic Production environment preferred.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Excellent math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment.
- Basic user knowledge and of Windows based computer systems such as Microsoft Office, with an ability to learn other computer-based systems.
- Ability to work any shift (up to 12-hours) as required dependent on business needs.
- Physically able to continuously stand and walk.
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs. for men and 35 lbs. for women.
- Physically able to bend, climb, lift, squat, stoop, and stretch to reach frequently.
- Effective and efficient operation of manual and automated production equipment.
- Ability to use, clean, and store tools and other devices required for the performance of the job in a manner which prevents damage to the tools and / or equipment.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.