Associate Director, Global Multi-Channel Management Oncology
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Global MCM Oncology role will require active engagement with Customer Excellence (MCM team, Marketing analytics, Marketing Excellence, Launch Excellence, Sales Force effectiveness, BTS, BI), Marketing/Brand Management, Digital Innovation, Public Affairs/Relations and Technology leaders across Global, Regional and Country levels. The person will coordinate the MCM capabilities and development across Global Oncology Brand teams and participate to the deployment at Affiliates level in partnership with MCM CEx team.
This role requires good Oncology knowledge, and pharma market dynamics’ understanding – especially on external communication channels and customer experience – including digital savviness.
Showing strategic capabilities coupled with strong organizational skills in order to put an action plan in place in collaboration with multi parties and functions.
As coordinator between various functions and geographies across the Onco organization, this person should display very strong communication skills in order to drive MCM transformation.
Lead MCM process for Oncology brands to build their MCM capabilities for the Affiliates
- Ensure channel capabilities are available for the Oncology brands at Area level
- Help developing framework for how affiliates can implement their MCM ecosystem
- Establish with CEx a training curriculum on MCM for Areas/Affiliates
Coordination amongst Oncology brands, Functions & Areas
- Ensure we are leveraging across brands and indications (avoid duplication of resources)
- Establish cross functional working group that includes CEx, BTS, Commercial, Medical & MABI
- Coordinate best practices sharing across Regions and brands
Lead Global MCM transformation in Oncology including
- Traditional & evolving channel expertise; customer experience flow
- Content strategy optimization
- Analytics & Insight (one approach for the Oncology organization)
- Strategic advisory services
Lead Global Oncology multichannel governance including
- Standard frameworks & guidance
- Best practice/learning sharing
- Investment prioritization in collaboration with GBTs
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships for Global MCM from assessment to pull through
- Partner with Oncology brand teams & BI to expand customer & market research insights and learning's using new multi-channel opportunities
- Partner with other teams across the organization to drive synergies and best practice sharing
- Oncology GM, GBT Leads, Global Brand Marketeers
- Customer Excellence, MCM team, Learning team
- Global Public Affairs, Global Medical Affairs, Global HEOR
- BTS, Digital team, MABI
- Areas Leads
- Prioritized Affiliates Business Unit Managers and local Brand Teams
- Bachelor/Masters degree in business or equivalent
- >10 years’ experience in pharma; Marketing/Brand & Sales Management
- Digital communication experience
- Ideally Area and/or several Affiliates exposure
- Strategic thinker and organizational skills, able to define well-structured execution plans
- Planning, organizing and managing multiple projects
- Strong implementation skills and experience
- Networking skills and effective communication that builds effective working relationships with a broad range of internal cross-functional stakeholders
- Good communication skills and the ability to inspire teams utilizing effective written and oral communication
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills in order to develop “executive – ready” communications on a frequent basis, and storytelling in writing strategic documents
- Knowledge of digital and CRM tools
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.