Senior Director / Director, Investor Relations
Fate Therapeutics is currently seeking an experienced investors relations professional to support the development and implementation of the Company's Investor Relations objectives.
include drafting presentations, press releases, earnings scripts, and managing
content on the Company's website. The Senior Director / Director, Investor Relations will also assist in scheduling meetings with investors. This full-time position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and is located at our corporate headquarters in San Diego, CA.
• Collaborates with relevant internal stakeholders to develop and manage the writing, editing and production of all IR-related materials including Investor Presentations, Corporate and Financial Press Releases, Annual Reports, and SEC-related filings.
• Manages all Corporate IR/disclosure conference calls including conference call scripts, slides
• Plans and manages content and logistics for special Investor Events.
• Manages IR section of the corporate website and collaborates on the other relevant sections.
• Keeps an IR calendar (meetings, NDRS, conferences, presentations) and ensures efficient and
effective use of company resources and achievement of all key deadlines.
• Supports the creation of compelling, strategic messages and content for IR presentations in collaboration with relevant team members.
• Follows market and industry trends, including the competitive landscape.
• Provides analytics and tracking - including ownership analysis, relative stock price
movements, research analysts' valuations and financial models, and market intelligence - to help facilitate engagement with the investment community.
• Monitors investor interactions with emphasis on the surveillance and activity of targeted investors.
• BA or BS degree required, advanced scientific degree a plus.
• At least 10 years of progressively responsible work experience preferably within Equity Research or Investor Relations.
• Strong scientific background in cancer immunotherapy.
• Exceptionally strong writing and oral communication skills.
• A strong track record in creating effective presentations and related written and digital materials.
• Ability to effectively communicate and partner with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Consistently shows good business judgment and professional courage.
• Ability to set priorities - quickly identifies and prioritizes critical tasks/issues and approaches challenges in a solution-oriented and enabling way.
• Detail oriented and able to deliver quality results on time.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
• May require occasional evening and weekend work.
• Full-time onsite work at company's headquarters in San Diego.
The preceding job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Additional and incidental duties related to the primary duties may be required from time to time. For consideration send cover letter and curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job 459ED.
About Fate Therapeutics, Inc.
Fate Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of
first-in-class cellular immunotherapies for cancer and immune disorders. The Company has established a leadership position in the clinical development and manufacture of universal, off-the-shelf cell products using its proprietary induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) product platform. The Company's immuno-oncology product candidates include natural killer (NK) cell and T-cell cancer immunotherapies, which are designed to synergize with well-established cancer therapies, including immune checkpoint inhibitors and monoclonal antibodies, and to target tumor-associated antigens with chimeric antigen receptors (CARs). The Company's immuno-regulatory product candidates include ProTmune™, a pharmacologically modulated, donor cell graft that is currently being evaluated in a Phase 2 clinical trial for the prevention of graft-versus-host disease, and a myeloid-derived suppressor cell immunotherapy for promoting immune tolerance in patients with immune disorders. Fate Therapeutics is headquartered in San Diego, CA. For more information, please visit www.fatetherapeutics.com.