Customer Experience Rep III
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Eye Care Support: Manage direct to physician orders placed via phone, fax, email, sales rep, and resolution of issues that may prevent orders from shipping; Provide Field Sales support; Address a wide range of inquiries/requests, investigate and resolve issues. Facilitate new account setup and account changes when necessary; Provisioning and navigation support for Allergan Direct online ordering for customers; Assist accounts with setting up their E-comm site; Process complaints, returns, and replacements; Provide Eye Care customer support. Under general supervision, Customer Service Representatives process customer and Field requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner. CSRs foster the growth of a strong customer base through creating positive interactions and building strong relationships to support customers and Field Sales.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Receives and answers customer, patient, and field inquiries and requests regarding: product orders, order status, serial/lot number research, product returns and replacements, requests for credit, literature and samples, pricing, account setup and changes, services and programs offered, navigation support for Allergan applications and e-commerce sites, first level technical support.
- Responsible for fax and/or email order processing and resolution of issues that may prevent orders from shipping.
- Triage calls to appropriate group
- Partners with Allergan Sales Representatives and our clients to provide customer service in accordance with Allergan Customer Operations service levels to complete phone, email, and fax order transactions accurately within specifications.
- Provides excellent customer service while acting in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Collect demographic data and disposition for product, sample and literature fulfillment
- Proactively identifies areas of opportunity and presents them to team leadership.
- Process product return and replacement requests.
- Submits requests for credit, refunds and price corrections, when required.
- Completes follow-up informational calls, emails and/or case updates to customers and sales representatives within service level requirements.
- Utilizes reports to monitor, track and ensure completion of work as needed.
- Retain skills from previous Allergan teams, or cross train to assist other order management teams within Customer Operations to support Service Levels, as assigned.
- Read, analyze, and interpret common product information, financial reports and legal documents
- Resolves issues and answers questions with highest degree of quality and accuracy in accordance with company vision and values. Ethically and responsibly complies with all company standards, guidelines, standard operating procedures and all applicable laws.
- Maintains confidential information including, but not limited to, proprietary corporate information, specifications of products, product information, customer information and personal performance.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- 3-5 years of Customer Service experience
- Skill in demonstrating professional phone manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees and all other internal/external contacts
- Perform accurate and complete work, within deadlines, with or without direct supervision
- Ability to effectively handle and lead multiple tasks/projects independently
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and changing processes
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to memorize key details regarding eligibility and qualifications for multiple programs
The below skills are attributes that may not be mandatory but are desired in the ideal candidate.
- SAP, or other ERP experience
- Previous leadership roles or demonstrated ability to lead
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical experience Strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Associate Degree or High School Diploma and equivalent relevant experience.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.