Supervisor, Customer Service
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Customer Experience (CX) Supervisor has formal supervisory responsibilities; coordinates resources and sets daily priorities to meet operational objectives. The CX Supervisor will be accountable for the results of a medium-sized customer experience team and will ensure that excellence is delivered during all internal and external customer interactions.
- Fosters the growth of individual team members by building strong relationships and works to build customer relationships by creating a positive customer experience.
- Sets performance goals, tracks and evaluates performance; coaches, develops and trains team.
- Ability to work and lead initiatives without day to day supervision.
- Able to prioritize and manage competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Partipates in and/or leads projects/initiatives
- Attention to detail and follow-through on execution.
- Solves problems based on practice and precedent.
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
- The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all AbbVie internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. AbbVie internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements and objectives.
Key AbbVie Leadership Competencies:
- Positive “all for one” approach to team deliverables and priorities.
- Builds strong relationship to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the “essence” and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment and open to suggestions.
- Demonstrates a “servant-leader” approach while bringing deep subject matter expertise.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the position:
- 2 – 4 years’ experience leading people in a customer service or customer facing environment.
- Experience managing and executing continuous improvement projects.
- Effective communication skills (presentation, document writing, coaching people).
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- SAP, CRM, or Business Systems experience preferred.
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical experience strongly preferred.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Typically requires 2-4 years’ experience.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.