Senior Analytical Chemist
Rinati Skin, LLC is a cutting-edge research, design & manufacturing company, specializing in the field of cosmetic and bio-pharmacological application of Stem-Cells and their secretory factors.
We are seeking a motivated Research Associate chemist with expertise in analytical chromatography to contribute to our R&D efforts. The Senior Analytical Chemist will be responsible to extract organic compounds from biological cultures and to develop methods to analyze and quantify them via chromatography-mass spectrometry instrumentation.
- PhD in Chemistry or another related field (BSc or MSc with extensive relevant experience)
- Proficiency in HPLC, LCMS or GCMS (minimum 3-year experience)
- Experienced in method development and validation
- Comprehension of lab practices and techniques
- Minimum 2 years of post-college laboratory experience
- Proven hands-on experience in conducting analytical testing
- Operating controlled bioreactors
- Experience with plant tissue culture and cell suspensions
- Working with aseptic laboratory practices