Senior Manager, Vendor and Relationship Management Lead
As the Senior Manager of Vendor & Relationship Management in Global Development, you will ensure that relationships between functional areas and/or study teams in Global Development and their laboratory and/or imaging vendors are running smoothly and efficiently. You will also be responsible for administering appropriate governance and oversight programs in order to monitor laboratory/imaging performance, delivery and relationship health.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Providing oversight of laboratory/imaging vendors across Global Development.
• Serving as relationship support for laboratory/imaging vendors across Global Development, including acting as a point of contact for escalation and remediation of operational issues for said vendors
• Ensuring appropriate oversight documentation is developed, maintained, updated and accessible.
• Assisting with governance meetings on behalf of Regeneron with laboratory/imaging vendors across Global Development, as required, including agendas, minutes, follow-up on action items.
• Collaborating with Procurement, Clinical Outsourcing, Precision Medicine, Clinical Study Teams, and Quality in oversight of remediation and continuous improvement efforts.
• Reviewing key laboratory/imaging performance scorecards. Address areas of concern effectively and provide recommendations to mitigate against poor performance.
• Supporting overall Vendor Engagement program and assist GCO Vendor & Relationship Management Lead, as required.
• Up to 25% travel.
This role might be for you if:
You have a history of effectively managing Laboratory/Imaging Services vendors
You operate with a high degree of cross-functional agility using outstanding influencing and interpersonal skills
You have an eye for detail and have a track record of identifying opportunities for process improvement
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess a Bachelors' degree preferably in Biology, Chemistry and Life Sciences. An Advanced Degree is preferred. You also will need a minimum of 7 years in Clinical Trial Management as well as experience working with Vendor & Management of Laboratory/Imaging Services. Knowledge of ICH, GCP, and GLP is also a must.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.