Senior Project Manager
Amidst the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 pandemic, one truth has become strikingly clear: the need for faster, more reliable clinical trials. We have the team of engineers that can build the right solutions to collect complete, accurate, and reliable data. Now we just need you; an unflappable Senior Project Manager to lead us on the path forward. Together we’ll reshape clinical trials to empower researchers and doctors with the information they need to cure diseases in a more efficient way.
As Senior Project Manager you will be a strategic member of the team. Working closely with our engineers in Croatia, you’ll manage key client engagements through the design, development, and validation phases to build complex ePRO solutions. You’ll also help us hone and refine our project management and client engagement processes and tools; enabling us to continually support CROs and pharmaceutical companies to cure the most challenging diseases in a more effective and efficient way.
This is a unique opportunity at a company that melds stability and expertise with innovation. You’ll join a small and growing US-based team working closely with our 100+ engineers based in Croatia, who together for the past 15 years have worked with industry-leading partners to develop ePRO and eClinical technology solutions across 1000+ diverse clinical trials.
What you'll do
- Lead a team of software engineers, QA developers, and analysts to build complex ePRO solutions.
- Manage the complete project lifecycle including requirements gathering, development planning, resource management and, ultimately, delivery that leads to a successful project.
- Manage against project timelines and budget.
- Help further refine and optimize methodology of defining and delivering ePRO solutions.
Client relationship management
- Provide account management level support for all clients within the Agilathon portfolio.
- Serve as the day-to-day representative of Agilathon to our clients. Represent us well, and manage both strategy and risk as needed.
- Ensure Agilathon understands our clients’ priorities and constraints, and serve as our clients’ advocate within the project team.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to anticipate future needs.
Who you are
Project Manager: Able to lead and execute studies and programs according to quality/timelines/budget.
ePRO Experienced: Knowledgeable on the trends and competitive landscape in ePRO.
Adaptive Leader: Experience leading diverse remote teams of technical, non technical, and creative members to achieve intended results.
Storyteller: Great verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable working with and presenting to clients, prospects and senior stakeholders.
Curious: Embraces an “always be learning” attitude and work culture.
Agile: Thrives in a fast-paced environment and adeptly manages competing priorities and organizational changes to match the evolving ePRO market.
Passionate: Excited to drive the success of a truly unique company.
Experienced: 5+ years experience in project management, operational strategy or consulting in a clinical trial environment.
What we offer
The right benefits and perks enable team members to do their best work and live their best lives. From covering the majority of health insurance so that you can get the right care when you need it, to flexible work hours and time-off so that you can fulfill your other responsibilities and do the things you love, and a top notch 401k so that you can worry a little less about the future, we look at benefits and perks holistically and focus on what really matters.
Who we are
Agilathon, launched by the founders of Extension Engine, is a strategy and technology services firm focusing on decentralized, mobile clinical trial innovation. Our team of 100+ engineers with a combined 600+ years of industry experience collaborates with Contract Research Outsourcing (CRO) and pharmaceutical companies to create solutions for researchers seeking to cure the most challenging diseases better, faster, and in a less expensive way.