Sr. Product Manager, Therapeutics
Revance is preparing to launch a first-in-class challenger brand to the botulinum therapeutic market and is seeking a Sr. Product Manager, Therapeutics. This person will represent the marketing team in therapeutics to prepare for the product launch of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection in a highly competitive space. The primary focus is on developing and leading the overall strategy, content, and tactics which will drive demand and build brand equity. This position will require outstanding leadership in all areas of marketing, strategy, market research, branding, segmentation, product positioning, promotion, messaging, issues management, budget management, and overall launch execution. This role will help to ensure all key elements of the launch are properly planned and executed. This includes, but is not limited to, developing and implementing marketing and advertising initiatives, tracking key performance metrics, managing agency partners, developing and executing digital launch programs, and implementing physician education initiatives. Responsibilities will also include collaboration with the reimbursement group identifying critical patient services/programs and ensuring overall market access brand alignment. The candidate fills an important external customer-facing role with KOLs while also collaborating closely internally with cross-functional teams to ensure launch readiness.
Develop and Execute Launch Planning
- Collaborate with Vice President, Marketing to develop, manage and execute an integrated product launch strategy to achieve business goals. Strategy to include HCPs, payor and patient audiences. Includes full market mix including digital, print, CME, patient programs, etc.
- Develop a tactical plan that addresses the brand’s strategy and considers the patient journey, drivers & barriers, competition, SWOT, physician targeting and segmentation.
- Prepare an overall market and competitive analysis which will include market research and engagement with physician thought leaders.
- Ensure all commercial objectives associated with the product launch are achieved through tracking key performance indicators for major initiatives.
- Develop annual brand plan for the US market focused on both HCPs and patients.
- Develop and lead forecast (units and revenue) and margin analysis partnering with finance, operations, and manufacturing.
- Develop and monitor annual expense budget aligned to corporate guidelines.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple internal departments, including the review of materials through the legal, medical and regulatory review process.
- Devise new, unique and innovative growth strategies to build demand and adoption.
- Identify and develop an engagement plan with KOLs within the therapeutic market.
- Engage with therapeutic KOLs to understand the market and build product advocates.
- Lead medical congress initiatives by working closely with clinical, MSLs, meeting planning and sales to develop and execute coordinated, cross-functional plans to achieve company objectives.
- Liaise with patient advocacy groups and other relevant customer organizations.
- Lead and engage cross-functional Product Launch Team to ensure coordination and results-driven workstreams.
- Prepare and deliver presentations with impact to the Senior Leadership Team, Board of Directors, Brand Team and sales organization.
- Collaborate with training and sales to ensure strategic alignment.
- Serve as a Brand Champion across the Revance organization.
- 5+ years of marketing in the biopharma industry, including at least 3 years of brand marketing with buy and bill reimbursed product.
- Experience in developing and executing product launches within the pharmaceutical industry, including leading cross-functional product launch teams.
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting, analytics and developing revenue driving programs.
- Professional, digital, and patient marketing experience.
- Experience in building and implementing physician training and education programs, including CME.
Preferred experience in the following:
- Physician Administered Drug
- Buy and Bill
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to influence others.
- Able to interact effectively with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Leadership, driving results and engagement in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage ambiguity.
- Strong knowledge of analytics, forecasting, budgeting, and key revenue drivers.