Lab Manager of Process Development
Piper Companies is looking for a Lab Manager of Process Development focusing in Chromatography for a life sciences and chemical industries provider in Boothwyn, PA.
- Technical leader of the chromatographic process development and pilot scale production department
- Responsible for department training and appropriate action plans to ensure efficient use of resources and alignment with project objectives
- Assessment of customer demands and opportunities for new product implementation – technical suitability, cost, deadline, scale-up, etc.
- 6+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical R&D environment
- Strong background experience in the development and scale-up of industrial preparative chromatography processes
- Working knowledge of R&D and manufacturing practices
- Ability to communicate clearer to lead and interact in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience working with sales and marketing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Process Engineering or Chemistry – PhD preferred
Compensation and Benefits for the Lab Manager of Process Development:
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off