Finance Lead, Alliance Mgmt, Reporting & Planning
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The lead for Alliance Mgmt, Planning & Reporting is primarily responsible for coordinating the major financial planning and reporting deliverables of the Commercial Imbruvica P&L to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Own the submission of PCYC financials to our JV Alliance partner for Budget (FBP/JU/NU) & Actuals (LAT/ACT), coordinating with various Finance business stakeholders (Commercial, R&D, MAF, CADM, and Accounting)
- Create, update and maintain internal consolidation files for the Commercial Imbruvica P&L used for Plan, LBE’s, LRP and Actuals in alignment with Corporate requirements.
- Manage the Alliance Cost Share calculation and reporting process
- Manage the OUS Alliance Revenue budget, receive JV Alliance partner inputs and calculate impact to Commercial P&L
- Significant interaction with JV Alliance & Commercial Imbruvica Senior Management and other AbbVie Organizations.
- Present financial data that is clear and concise.
- Ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 6+ years progressive and related experience
- Strong organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Power Point and proficient in business applications, TM1, SAP and HFM.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to change to achieve required timelines and have the ability to work in team environment.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance
- Learns and grasps concepts fast and can change course quickly where necessary.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.