Mammalian Biology Research Associate
At Tegmine, we believe that better targets make better therapies. We find targets that others can't. Our discovery platform uses a mix of biology, mass spectrometry, and machine learning to unlock protein targets in their disease-state. Starting in oncology with solid tumors, Tegmine is developing the next generation of antibody drug targets, which are more specific to the tumor, sparing normal healthy tissues. Better targets. Better therapies.
We're seeking a Research Associate in the field of cell biology to advance our target discovery and validation efforts to develop ADC and CAR-T therapies. The Associate will work directly with our Discovery Scientists to validate drug targets using cell biology and biochemical techniques.
- Maintaining mammalian cell cultures.
- Protein purification and characterization with SDS-PAGE and Western blots.
- Transient and stable expression of recombinant proteins in mammalian systems.
- B.S. or M.S. in biology or related field with 2-3 years laboratory experience.
- Mammalian tissue culture.
- Experience with protein purification and characterization.
- Organization and clear communication of your results and goals.
- Experience with flow cytometry, cell killing assays, and developing stable cell lines.
- Transient and stable protein expression
- Protein purification (AKTA, gravity flow)
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, including equity, paid time off, health coverage, and opportunities for professional growth & development. Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We love diverse and interesting people. We're an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to age, disability, gender, genetic background, hair, or national origin.