Scientist/Senior Scientist - Protein Bioanalysis (LBA/ELISA)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision transforming patients lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Design, development of bioanalytical assays and subsequent sample analysis of study samples for discovery biologics portfolio.
- Execute bioanalytical assays using platforms such as Gyrolab, MSD, ELISA etc. to support pharmacokinetic (PK) studies of large molecule projects.
- Development of Immunogenicity (ADA) Assays
- Independently perform complex experiments with strong attention to detail and documentation.
- Excellent written and oral skills are necessary.
- BS with 8+ or MS degree with 5+ years or PhD with 0-2 years of relevant academic/research and/or industry experience. Degree in a relevant scientific discipline (biology, immunology, biochemistry, chemistry, cell biology etc.)
- Proven technical expertise in developing manual and/or automated immunochemistry assays such as ELISA, ECL (MSD), Luminex, or Gyrolab.
- Strong knowledge of immunoassay/LBA method development
- Experience in biological sample handling (blood, tissues) from in vivo/animal studies.
- Experience in developing LBA methods for a wide variety of biologics: antibodies, fusion proteins and antibody-drug conjugates.
- Experience and/or understanding of complementary bioanalytical techniques such as mass spectrometry (LC-MS) etc.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.