Grad Intern R&D (Global Learning & Performance)
Amgen's 10 - 12 week internship program offers meaningful project experiences that impact patient's lives. This internship provides the opportunity for executive and social networking events and to participate in community volunteer projects while providing a competitive compensation.
This internship provides an opportunity to participate in the development and execution of learning & performance solutions for the medical staff within the global medical organization. Activities may include exposure to learning needs assessment, adult learning principles, learning solution plan development, project management and learning solution execution. Learning solutions may include development of learning resources across multiple therapeutic areas (Quick reference guides, performance support documents) in partnership with learning professionals within GL&P R&D, virtual instructor led training calls, or live instructor led training programs.
Relocation in the form of a miscellaneous allowance will be provided for eligible candidates.
Amgen requires that all individuals applying for a grad internship or a co-op assignment at Amgen must meet the following criteria:
- 18 years or older
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a 3.0 minimum GPA or equivalent
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program for an MBA internship OR a Master's program for a Master's internship OR a PharmD program for a PharmD internship OR PhD for a PhD internship from an accredited college or university and completion of the first year of MBA OR Master's OR Pharm D OR PhD program before internship starts
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university following the potential internship or co-op assignment
- Must not be employed at the time the internship starts
- Pursuing a PhD OR a PharmD program
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and strong project management skills.
- Experience with virtual training technology and familiarity with adult learning principles is a plus.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.