Senior Analyst, Global Strategic Systems
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Senior Analyst, OEC Global Strategic Systems, supports the creation, organization, and execution of the OEC’s Global Strategic Systems and tools, including OEC Data Mart, Analytics platforms, Fair Market Value systems and workflow and visualization tools. This position is responsible for development and deployment of our OEC Compliance program systems, including maintenance and enhancements. Candidate will be partnering with other functions to design and deliver innovative and compliant solutions to the compliance needs of the business. This position will also serve as a liaison to internal and external business partners, providing direction and guidance related to AbbVie’s Compliance program, including the governance and implementation of data integrity processes and best practices.
- Partner with multiple business functions and stakeholders to provide OEC and functional operational compliance guidance.
- As directed, conduct requirements gathering sessions – updates and enhancements to analytical applications and process; and supporting operational excellence, process and system improvement activities.
- Partner with OEC Risk team to support risk assessment pull through and provide OEC with appropriate technical solutions to help to inform the risk landscape.
- Work cross-functionally and globally with International Compliance colleagues on the communication, tracking, and facilitation of monitoring activities and centralized Compliance systems (e.g., Fair Market Value).
- Collaborate with US and Global OEC Monitoring, Business Technology Services (BTS), and International Compliance colleagues to maintain and update current OUS reporting applications.
- Provides scheduled data updates, at various frequencies, to provide timely analytics to management on Compliance projects.
- Performs process improvements and integrates compliance controls into existing business practices company wide.
- Possess in-depth working knowledge of AbbVie’s business, internal policies and procedures, general industry practices, as well as the external risk environment.
- Monitor application performance and reporting tools to identify any data integrity issues or application anomalies.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with, or exposure to, business functions such as compliance, audit, legal, medical, regulatory affairs and/or finance. Previous pharmaceutical and international experience preferred.
- Builds strong relationships with colleagues, peers, and cross functional partners outside of the team to enable higher performance.
- Highly organized. Demonstrates strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Learns fast, grasps the essence and can change course quickly where required.
- Strong work ethic and proven track record of closing out initiatives successfully.
- Understanding of systems development, implementation and operations, and the application and use of systems to govern and support processes. Smartsheet, QlikSense, Sharepoint, PowerBI / Power App experience highly desirable.
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.