Recursion is a digital biology company industrializing drug discovery. We are working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Come join us in our mission to decode biology to radically improve lives, while doing the most impactful work of your life.
The Impact You’ll Make
Partner with the Executives you support to master their calendar, travel arrangements, and special projects to unleash efficiency and effectiveness in pursuit of achieving the mission.
Act as a representative of Recursion and the Executive team with professionalism and thoughtfulness.
Think smartly and quickly to find resourceful and clever solutions for challenging problems.
Collaborate with different teams to help foster and grow a distinct Recursion culture.
The Team You’ll Join
- The Executive team at Recursion is made up of a group of outstanding leaders across a wide variety of scientific and operational disciplines. Each of our Executives embodies Recursion’s mission and values in the work they do, the decisions they make, and the leadership they offer their teams. We are looking for someone who wants to be an essential partner to help unleash efficiency and effectiveness in others in pursuit of achieving Recursion’s mission.
- The admin team is a diverse group of professional administrative assistants who work with and support the executive team in pursuit of the mission and upholding Recursion values. It is a supportive and scrappy group that works as a team first and foremost. We have varied experiences that lend light and skills to our job.
The Experience You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience supporting executives, preferably at a high-growth company
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with G-Suite and Slack
- Excellent problem solving skills
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- 100% Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option grants
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter)
- Flexible vacation/sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Onsite daycare facility*
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute*
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars*
- Monthly fitness/wellness stipend
- One-of-a-kind 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking*
*Subject to change for remote-based employees during the COVID-19 pandemic
More About Us
Recursion’s mission is to decode biology to radically improve lives. Unraveling the exceptional complexity of biological systems and delivering the next generation of biotherapeutics at unprecedented speed and scale can only be achieved by bridging life science and technology. Recursion is the leader in digital biology, and has built the world’s most advanced ultra-high throughput wet-lab and machine learning platform. Recursion’s ability to generate proprietary, high-dimensional, multi-modal and relatable datasets of human cellular biology at massive scale, and apply advanced machine learning approaches to reveal novel biological relationships, has resulted in a proven, target-agnostic drug-discovery engine.
Recursion is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Recursion strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against applicants because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.