ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Microbiologist I!
The Microbiologist I will Perform quality control testing of raw materials, in-process and final products; following general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.Qualifications
- Perform microbiological, chemical testing, and environmental monitoring according to approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Perform instrument calibration or qualification according to written procedures.
- Perform testing as needed to generate data for method validations and other special projects, following general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Fulfill requests from management for assistance in other matters as needed.
- Accountable for following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and adhering to cGMP guidelines.
- Utilize cGMP practices in documentation and execution of job functions.
- Review documentation on trained tasks as assigned by manager
Education Requirements: B.S. in Biological Science or related science discipline.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Company paid shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.