Business Development Summer Intern
Adicet Bio, Inc. is a biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors and T cell receptor-like antibodies to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adicetbio.com.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUMMER INTERN
An internship at Adicet is a unique opportunity to contribute to developing a potential best-in-class cell therapy pipeline that may lead to durable complete responses in cancer patients. At Adicet, the intern will support business development related efforts with academia and corporate partners (in-license and out-license) related to platform development, pipeline development and partnerships to make Adicet products available to patients world-wide.
- Support target prioritization: to maintain an optimized pipeline of cutting-edge CAR gamma-delta1 T cell therapy addressing key medical need; Requires ongoing research and prioritization of targets.
- Identify and potentially facilitate interactions with key opinion leaders
- Support the identification and formation of relationships with academic institutions and potential partners (in-license): to complement Adicet innovation, pipeline, and platform technology internal development programs.
- Collaborate Adicet team to support other research and business development initiatives
- Competitive landscape and database review: to support the above
- Facilitate internal Adicet interactions and interactions between Adicet team and external parties to achieve the above
- Going to senior year or recent graduate with major in biology or pre-med (from a top-tier institution is preferred).
- Strong presentation and communication skills; candidate should feel comfortable presenting to groups
- Self-motivation and an affinity for a start-up, entrepreneurial environment is a must
- Creativity, taking initiative, overcoming obstacles and can do approach