Laboratory Technician, Production
Cover Letter REQUIRED - Resumes will not be considered without a cover letter.
Purification of serum proteins to produce the highest quality product possible with high yields in a timely manner through planning, organization, and conscientious attention to accuracy and safety.
This is an entry-level manufacturing position.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Perform laboratory activities to company's practices, procedures, and protocols
- Precisely conduct tests, analyses, and evaluations to produce the highest yield, highest quality products in a timely manner
- Assist in compiling, analyzing, interpreting, and recording results
- Maintain accurate records and periodically prepare reports
- Communicates with supervisor and other colleagues regarding daily lab activities
- Participates in internal meetings as appropriate
- Participates in general lab maintenance and cleanliness
- Operate, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment and instruments in good working order
Education and Experience Requirement
BS or BA in Biology or Chemistry, or related degree plus lab experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Requirements
Good math skills, operational knowledge of lab equipment, detail oriented, good organizational skills, good judgment, ability to work as a team member, and good record keeping skills.
This position is located in West Grove, Southern Chester County, Pennsylvania.
This position is entry level and relocation expenses will not be paid.