Sr Product Manager
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Sr. Product Manager
Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the Allergan Aesthetics business at AbbVie, the fourth largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Allergan Aesthetics brands are iconic household names that include Botox, CoolSculpting and Juvéderm among others. The aesthetics business is ripe for disruption and we're building a high performing team to do just that.
Our Product Engineering team has been tasked with building a technology platform to service the needs of medical aesthetic professionals and patients. We're poised to release our platform, Allē, this year to an audience of nearly 25,000 providers and 6 million consumers. We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager who is interested in working within a startup-oriented environment while having the backing of a large company. If that’s you, please read on.
- Demonstrate the ability to empathize with multiple customer personas, becoming the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions.
- Groom and grow direct reports who will look to you for tactical, strategic and human guidance that will influence their careers.
- Work to deeply understand the jobs-to-be-done by our customers and can translate that knowledge into prioritization and organization of tasks.
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends.
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps.
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, interviews, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing.
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible.
- Improve, monitor & report on key product metrics & KPIs.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions.
Required Experience & Technical Skills:
- You’ve worked 5+ years as a Product Manager on a digital team.
- Experience in beauty and/or health & wellness industries strongly preferred.
- Experience in organizing engineers, designers and outside vendors to work towards product objectives.
- You are an assertive and confident individual who ensures that all efforts and decisions are inline with product objectives.
- You’re generally a clear and concise communicator and this extends to email, Slack, phone and video.
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Experience launching multiple digital products.
- An ability to think strategically and creatively.
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving.
- The ability to manage schedules to meet deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication.
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level.
- You relate to our core values (see below) and would like to contribute to a positive working environment and culture.
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self-educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with up to 8% company match
- Vacation / PTO
- Entire week off for the holidays
- Brand new MacBook Pro and accompanying equipment to do great work
- Attend a tech conference of your choice each year
- On-campus restaurant
- On-campus gym, tennis court, basketball court and softball field
- Discounts on Allergan products
The Allergan Data Labs team is led and comprised of technology and marketing experts with experience ranging from successful tech startups to large medical corporations. We welcome the interest and opportunity to speak with those from all backgrounds.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.