Business Development Manager II, FA- New York
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work!
Business Development Manager, FA
Allergan Aesthetics, a division of Allergan, Inc., offers the most comprehensive, science-based portfolio of Total Facial Rejuvenation products available, including BOTOX Cosmetic, Juvederm family of fillers, SkinMedica and physician dispensed skin care products. Allergan Aesthetics also offers the industry's widest range of breast implant options for reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery as well as body contouring.
WHAT YOUR NEW MANAGER WANTS YOU TO KNOW:
“INSERT HIRING MANAGER QUOTE”
Sincerely, [INSERT HIRING MANAGER JOB TITLE]
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
- A Driven Self-Motivator. You represent the Facial Aesthetics product portfolio to targeted aesthetic customers within a designated geographical area. You will create product acceptance and enhance portfolio growth through business development activities.
- A Versatile Collaborator. You will provide technical product and procedure expertise as well as competitive product differentiation. You will work towards assigned sales goals which are obtained through creative, consultative and implementation of the U.S. Sales/Marketing plan.
- Leverage Allergan medicals resources to enhance adoption of the Facial Aesthetics Portfolio, and synergistically work and coordinate activities with other Allergan sales personnel and support teams. These teams include, but are not limited to, facial aesthetics, breast aesthetic, APCs, neurology, topical aesthetics, medical dermatology, marketing, and other Allergan sales forces
- Comply with required reports, requests, and compliance policies.
- Effectively manage field assets and resources to include, but not limited to, expense management, computer and other allocated equipment.
- Develop a flexible career path with a strong emphasis on opportunity for internal mobility.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 3 to 5 years successful medical sales/practice management experience
- 7 to 10 years business experience
- Experience and knowledge of general marketing principles and concepts within the healthcare environment
- Experience and knowledge of inner workings of a physician’s practice
- Valid driver’s license
- Analytical skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proven selling skills
- Strong and effective consultative skills
- Strong conflict and problem resolution skills
- Ability to develop key strategies and execute
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong contract/negotiating skills
- Financial/budgetary experience
- Ability to travel.
- Proficiency on excel, word, power point and other software skills
ALLERGAN LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
For this role, we’re looking for a leader who is:
- Excellence Focused
- Open and Authentic
A Talent Magnet: The best leaders are brand ambassadors and have an eye out for great talent to join our family. All Allergan colleagues are an extension of our recruiting team, building bridges for the best people to grow our company.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ALLERGAN EDGE:
At Allergan, we define the “Allergan edge,” as something that sets us apart, gives us an advantage and strengthens us to be better – for our customers, patients, investors and each other. Our 'edge' is our colleagues, and we are committed to making Allergan the best place for them to work and achieve career goals.
How do we do this? We Engage, Develop, and Reward our colleagues.
- Engage. From Day 1. You are a bold leader who wants to make an impact. We listen to your ideas and your questions, so we can be even better at what we do.
- Develop. Learn every day, build new skills every day. We prioritize development, so our leaders are always ready for the next challenge and opportunity.
- Reward. Exceptional performance creates exceptional opportunities and rewards. Financial awards and incentives are just a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate successes through recognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles and work-life balance. We offer amazing benefits most of which start on your 1st day at work (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k – company match up to 8%, Tuition Reimbursement and much more)
Significant Work Activities
Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.