Sales Operations Manager - Imbruvica
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
A motivated self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills. Individual will be responsible for supporting the sales analytics needs of Sales Leadership and the field force. This individual will be a subject matter expert on field sales data and tools and accountable for training on how to apply tools to meet business goals. Individual will act as a liaison between Sales Leadership and Sales Operations/BTS (technology team) to translate technical information to the field. Individual will possess a strong project management aptitude and the ability to analyze and resolve tasks in a timely manner. Individual will support the Head of Sales, 3 Regional Directors, National Sales Manager, 14 Division Managers and 108 sales representatives. Role will sit remotely.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Analytics: Region and division-level field sales analytics support to identify strategic sales opportunities and pull through key initiatives
- Tools/KPIs: Field team single point of contact for field tools and data/KPIs, including Veeva and STAR; accountable for enhancing and adapting existing tools to meet evolving business needs; training, pull-through and communication with field team.
- Sales Operations (BAI) and BTS liaison for key initiatives, new projects and maintenance/enhancements: accountable for defining sale goals and needs, providing usability perspective and sales implementation in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Masters/MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of sales or sales analytics experience in the pharmaceutical arena with proven aptitude in leveraging analytical, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills to achieve business goals.
- Oncology experience preferred.
- Experience in working in a matrix environment preferred.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Concise verbal and written communication skills; able to simplify complex data and programs.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects, meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent coordination and follow-up.
- Able to develop cross-functional relationships and work successfully in a team environment; influence without authority and drive projects to completion.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.