IT System Administrator – Regulated Systems
We are seeking a strong resource with technical experience with enterprise systems used to support regulated business processes in life sciences (especially Veeva Vault) to join our dynamic and collaborative team. This is an opportunity to participate and make a positive difference in a growing, fast-paced clinical stage company. In this role, you will be someone who will manage the development, implementation, and day-to-day administration for one or more validated enterprise applications.
This person would have a strong background in both day-to-day admin of validated enterprise applications, especially Veeva Vault. Experience in configuration and development of Veeva Vault lifecycles and workflows is desirable.
The IT System Administrator will collaborate with IT, business, and Quality staff to develop, implement and administer Arcus’ validated enterprise applications.
- Provide technical leadership in validated system development and implementation
- Perform day to day administration activities on validated systems as per approved procedures.
- Work closely with the Business Process Owner and Vendor resources to develop and document configuration changes to meet business need
- Provide Tier 2 support for escalated IT Help Desk tickets related to validated applications.
- Support creation and revision of validation deliverables for validated applications.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks on validated applications as per approved procedures.
- A minimum of 4 years in direct hands-on experience administering Computerized Systems in a Life Sciences company, with some or all of that experience with Veeva RIM, Veeva Quality, and/or Veeva Clinical
- Knowledge of GxP regulations and approaches to System Life Cycles (SLC) and GAMP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, and execution skills.
- Ability to proactively manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Develop and implement creative solutions to improve processes.
- Experience administering other regulated enterprise applications a plus