Senior Analyst, Access & Reimbursement
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The position will focus on supporting the development and implementation of a connected customer experience across a set of stakeholders: Patients, Health Care Professionals, Payer and Pharmacy as well as various Patient Services Field Teams and Stakeholders, to be pulled through multiple channels and a variety tactics. This position will work closely across the enterprise with all Commercial and Operations Patient Services Teams. This individual will need to effectively collaborate cross-functionally to deliver business results. The role does not have direct reports but demonstrates the ability to lead without authority and work collaboratively with the integrated commercial team.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Hub Services AD, MABI, and Hub analytics teams to Develop and publish data analytics specific to Hub Operations and identify key learnings, trends and insights related to Hub data reporting
- Drive and support Hub Services team-wide projects inclusive of training and escalation development to ensure consistency
- Manage POs and SoW work for team-wide initiatives, assisting the team members in tracking and coordinating their work specific financial activities as needed
- Assist in development of metrics and monthly reporting for Hub Service team (ie: Monthly Hub Service report out, QBR materials)
- Partner with FAS, Ambassador and Connex teams to coordinate NXM activities
- Act as proxy for Hub Services AD for various meetings as needed
- Partner with Hub Services Managers to support various reporting and project needs
- Coordinate training initiatives for each Hub, partnering with Xfactor training group
- Work cross-functionally with various internal teams to develop and implement patient support services designed to meet the brand business objectives for optimal support of patients and health care professionals in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Collaborates with technical and business support staff. Participates in projects and completes tasks assigned by more experienced analysts and managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in patient financial services or relevant experience.
- Functional knowledge in as many of the following areas as possible: Patient Financial Services, Insurance Market, Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations the Drug Reimbursement process and distribution networks for specialty drugs in private, public and federal programs.
- Experience working in both team setting and independently. Works well with manager guidance to complete tactical objectives while able to manage own time effectively.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Runs small projects to deliver tactical results.
- Availability to travel to national destinations (approximately 20% of the time).
- Valid passport and driver’s license is required.
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends may be required.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.