Manager/Director of Investor Relations-Public Relations
Come join our world-class team evaluating, in-licensing and developing innovative therapeutic products internationally.
HUYABIO is the leader in accelerating the global development of novel biopharmaceutical product opportunities originating in China enabling faster, more cost-effective and lower-risk drug development in international markets. Through extensive collaboration with biopharmaceutical, academic and commercial organizations, it has built the largest China-sourced compound portfolio covering all therapeutic areas. With offices in the US, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Ireland and eight strategic locations across China, the Company has become a partner of choice to accelerate product development and maximize value globally. For more information, please visit www.huyabio.com
The Manager/Director of Investor Relations and Public Relations Articulates HUYABIO story, strategy, framework and tactics as well as a compelling investor relations roadmap. Provides support of all investor relations activities in order to enhance the company image and increase shareholder value. In addition, this position is also responsible for developing Public Relations strategies and campaigns, preparing press releases, keynote speeches and promotional materials.
This is an office-based position that works in a cross-functional and dynamic environment. Clear, timely, professional, and effective communication with all HUYABIO functional areas and global office sites is essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
- Ensures the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and stakeholders.
- Manages the company’s relationships and communications with the investor and analyst communities.
- Develops investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Assists the CEO with investor relations strategies and investor presentations.
- Creates and manages a strong reputation by consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Provides insights on market activity, industry performance/trends and present them to senior management.
- Analyzes and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues and anything else that could impact the business.
- Oversees and manages quarterly earnings and conference calls.
- Works with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Helps prepare the company’s Annual Report.
- Manages the company’s Public Relations programs by building and maintaining a positive Public Relations image of our company.
- Develops and implements internal, external and brand communications programs to engage employees, analysts, investors, media and community constituents.
- Develops PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Collaborates with internal teams and maintains open communication with senior management.
- Edits and updates promotional materials and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts, etc.)
- Prepares and distributes press releases.
- Promotes PR events and serves as the company’s spokesperson.
- Addresses inquiries from the media and other parties.
- Works closely with global colleagues to ensure aligned strategy and brand.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skill & Competencies
- Investor relations knowledge which includes various valuation methodologies, financial account, etc.
- Demonstrated interest in science, medicine and technology and ability to learn complex scientific subject matter.
- Strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community.
- Strong understanding of SEC laws and securities disclosure requirements as well as filing requirements.
- Familiarity with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Experience managing media relations.
- Background in research, writing and editing publications.
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Trustworthy and ability to use tact and exercise confidentiality with highly sensitive information.
- Highly motivated, positive individual with outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- >25 % of time travel.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
7+ years experience
The position is full‐time, and the candidate must be within commuting distance to HUYABIO’s Del Mar, CA headquarters. Interested candidates should submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about HUYABIO, please visit www.huyabio.com. HUYABIO is an equal opportunity employer.