Medical Communications Copywriter
IQVIA is a leading human data science business, looking for an outstanding medical communications writer with the ability to share the many exciting and innovative ways we’re revolutionising healthcare. This isn’t your traditional medical communications agency though. As a result, you’ll experience great variety in your role, as you develop compelling messaging spanning medical affairs, promotional activities and patient support programs. It’s the perfect opportunity to use your track record in the pharmaceutical (or medical device) industry to craft creative and scientifically accurate copy – all while growing a career you can be proud of.
What you’ll do
- Communicate with a wide range of healthcare stakeholders through materials that include everything from whitepapers and medical publications to patient insight content and creative assets for promotional campaigns.
- Dissect and translate complex clinical information and real-world data into compelling reading material.
- Use research tools and approaches to maintain awareness of current code of practice guidelines and their implications on the industry.
- Self-check your writing to ensure it’s optimized in terms of quality, compliance, audience and profitability.
- Develop effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, clients and suppliers – using them as both a source of information and inspiration.
What you’ll need
It’s essential you have a degree in a communication, scientific or health-related subject. You’ll already have several years’ experience in the medical or scientific industries, with a portfolio of work in a variety of therapeutic area. Here, you have to think more strategically than in many other writing roles – always keeping in mind healthcare trends, our business objectives and product knowledge. You’ll be confident enough to present your work aloud at times and be motivated when working individually or in a team.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at Medical Communications Jobs | IQVIA Medical Sales Careers