Fill Finish Technician I Visual Inspection Associate
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Fill Finishing Technician - Visual Inspection Associate in Boca Raton, FL!
This experienced position is responsible for the final finishing of plasma products. This includes aseptic filling, visual inspection, vial labeling, and final serialization and packaging. This position is under oversight of the Group Leader and reports to the Supervisor/ Sr. Manager Fill Finish Operations.Qualifications
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment before and after use.
- Responsible for area cleaning and disinfection and waste removal.
- Maintains raw material and component inventories, performs inventory related cycle counts.
- Maintains area in an organized GMP state, participates in area walk throughs, follows up on and closes observations.
- Performs material handling related activities associated with raw materials, components, and finished goods.
- Stocks area airlocks and production rooms with needed consumable and gowning supplies.
- Responsible for all production operations as assigned.
- Performs loading and unloading of the filling system.
- Performs visual inspection of filled products.
- Performs vial labeling, serialization, and final packaging of filled products.
- Takes product samples.
- Completes and audits batch records and logbooks following Good Documentation Practices.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred. GMP experience required. Aseptic Filling experience preferred. Knowledge of the metric system; basic math, written and oral skills.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Company paid shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.