Quality Control Analyst
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Quality Control Analyst for an opportunity in Baltimore, MD. The Quality Control Analyst will be in a state-of-the-art facility participating in medical breakthroughs that support various human diseases.
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Analyst:
- Preform actions involved with transfer of test methods to and from sites.
- Participate with planning and coordinating the implementation of method transfer duties.
- Provide data review to ensure data integrity and adhere to SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Evaluate and format data to support method evaluation and training.
- Evaluation of new technologies or applications of proven technologies that lead to improved product quality and lower cost.
Qualifications of the Quality Control Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a QC Laboratory environment.
- Must have experience with Cell Culture, Aseptic Techniques, Quality Control, and Compliance.
- Experience with Plaque assays, ELISA, Western Blot, and qPCR.
- Advanced experience with cGMP compliance as relevant to a QC Laboratory.
Compensation for the Quality Control Analyst:
- Salary Range: $45,000-$60,000 Based upon experience
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Keywords: Manufacturing, vaccine, Western Blot, qPCR, PCR, SOP, Standard Operating Procedure, QC, Quality Control, compliance, ELISA, Western Blot, Aseptic Techniques, Cell Culture, Plaque assay, cGMP, Good Manufacturing Practices, Laboratory, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bachelor’s Degree, cell pathogens, immunology