Director, Learning & Development
Why Join Intellia?
Our mission is to develop curative genome editing treatments that can positively transform the lives of people living with severe and life-threatening diseases.
Beyond our science, we live our four core values: One, Explore, Disrupt, Deliver and feel strongly that you can achieve more at Intellia. We have a single-minded determination to excel and succeed together. We believe in the power of curiosity and pushing boundaries. We welcome challenging thoughts and imagination to develop innovative solutions. And we know that patients are counting on us to make the promise a reality, so we must maintain high standards and get it done.
We want all of our people to go beyond what is possible. We aren't constrained by typical end rails, and we aren't out to just treat people. We're all in this for something more. We're driven to cure and motivated for change. Just imagine the possibilities of what we can do together.
How you will Achieve more with Intellia:
We are excited to welcome this new member to our growing team and company. In this newly created position, you will have the opportunity to play both a strategic and hands-on role in helping direct and build out a Learning & Development function for the company!
Here is some of the exciting work that you will have the opportunity to do:
- Owning the design and execution of all learning programs across Intellia.
- Assess and align programs to business needs. Measure programs for effectiveness and impact. Has a continuous improvement mindset and evolves programs to reflect changing organizational needs.
- Building out and leading our engagement survey strategy and affiliated engagement initiatives.
- Being a critical resource for the HR team around best practices
- Creating toolkits, as needed, for HRBPs to use within their client groups
- Facilitating Insights across the organization, as well as partnering with colleagues on off-site meetings
- Creating a long-term strategy and roadmap regarding learning and development including in-person and online tools.
- Partner with CHRO on various initiatives such as talent reviews, leadership forum, and town halls
- Responsible for L&D budget
- Will manage one direct report and should be a great developer of people
- Partner with HR Operations & IT on implementation and roll-out of Learning Management System
The above are just a handful of opportunities you will have to impact Intellia. There will be other projects and programs that you will have the opportunity to lead, as the possibilities at Intellia, are endless. If you are a strategic leader who is passionate about training and enjoys building programs and functions, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Meet your future team:
The HR is a self-motivated and lively group, with an innate curiosity to learn. You will report to the Chief Human Resources Officer. While a lean team of 2, you will work closely with the larger HR department, made up for 15 individuals (and growing!).
The team is currently working virtually. While we do have plans to return into the Cambridge MA office, tentatively we are scheduled to return in September 2021. Although in a virtual environment, the Human Resources team has made it a priority to continue to foster a sense of community among the group. This includes virtual happy hours, team all hands, game nights, and more! You can expect to join a hardworking, collaborative environment. The team has led the charge and designed a robust virtual onboarding experience since the start of the pandemic. To date, the group has successfully onboarded 5 new hires in Human Resources alone!
EEOC Statement: Intellia believes in a diverse environment, and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all its employees and qualified applicants. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Intellia will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.