Sr. Research Associate
Arcus Biosciences is seeking a highly motivated and team-oriented candidate for the position of Sr. Research Associate in the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) Department. The successful applicant will be responsible for performing bioanalysis of in vitro and in vivo samples to support discovery and development programs.
- Develop and qualify LC-MS/MS based bioanalytical methods
- Conduct sample analysis in support of pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and toxicology studies
- Analyze, summarize and report preclinical pharmacokinetic and toxicokinetic results
- Perform troubleshooting and routine-maintenance of UPLC-MS instrument
- Maintain accurate and detailed scientific notebooks.
- Work independently and in collaboration with colleagues in support of team goals and objectives.
- BS / MS degree in chemistry, biochemistry or a related scientific discipline with 3-5 years of relevant industry R&D experience.
- In-depth understanding of LC-MS/MS principles
- Hands-on experience in developing LC-MS/MS method for quantitation of small molecules in diverse biological matrices. Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot methods. GLP experience is a plus.
- Experience with SCIEX Mass Spectrometer instrument and Analyst software preferred.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, attention to details and demonstrated ability to work within schedules and deadline.
- Open minded and a good team player
- Excellent communication and writing skills