Senior Production Planner
Arranta Bio is a rapidly growing and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). Our vision is to be the best in class CDMO providing development and GMP manufacturing services to microbiome innovators within the pharmaceutical industry. Therapies focused on the human microbiome are exhibiting incredible potential towards revolutionizing disease etiology and associated medical treatments. Arranta Bio’s mission is to build a world class organization which provides microbiome bio-pharmaceutical innovators with a single source of supply from early process development through clinical and commercial GMP finished product.
WHO ARE WE
Arranta hires people who are committed and passionate to the goal of bringing life enhancing products to patients. We want top talent who will render ideas and a relentless desire towards accomplishing our mission; when a job becomes a passion, it makes you feel ALIVE.
Here at Arranta Bio, we embrace ALIVE – our core values that we live and breathe daily! We are Agile, Leading, Innovating, Value Creating, and Engaging.
We embrace our challenges as opportunities.
We are empowered to think and act.
We never settle; we strive to improve through purposeful creativity.
We build aligned teams who learn, grow, and deliver.
We are committed to building strong relationships.
Are you ready to come ALIVE with a daring and intrepid team? Don’t wait another minute; Apply today!
The Senior Production Planner is responsible for manufacturing and process development planning supporting strategic decision and enterprise planning across multiple technology platforms, clients, and programs. The Senior Production Planner is responsible for assuring all plant activities and associated raw material forecasting, bottlenecks, and risks are identified, risk-mitigated, and managed to ensure on-time delivery of production schedules within a cGMP environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Monitor the manufacturing and process development schedule(s) as it relates to raw material inventory and consumption
- Collaborate daily with Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality Control, and Quality to resolve raw material issues, scheduling conflicts, inventory levels, and delivery requirements
- Develop raw material supply and quality risk assessments for all BOM items, create risk mitigation plans for high risk materials, and execute risk mitigation plan(s) to ensure uninterrupted drug/material supply
- Develop an inventory policy based on risk supply chain risk and manage raw material levels to prevent manufacturing/development delays in highly complex environment managing multiple BOMs, WIPs, and technology platforms
- Support technology transfers and the development/maintenance of BOMs, as needed, and ensure raw materials are procured and on-hand to ensure on-time delivery of production schedules
- Raw material planning and inventory control activities including forecasting demand maintenance, safety stock levels, etc.
- BOM/recipe creation and creation/reconciliation of production batches as needed
- Work cross functionally with manufacturing and process development to model various scenarios to permit go/no-go decisions
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics and other software
Experience and Skills
EDUCATION AND/ OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in a related or equivalent field is required, biotech and/or pharma GMP experience preferred
- Experience in materials management, S and OP process, and/or production planning required
- This role will require lifting, bending and climbing.
- This role will require the use of ladders, rigging and portable lifting equipment.
- The ability to safely utilize pallet jacks and fork trucks is required.
he physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- In the performance of the duties of this job the employee is required to travel occasionally, drive a motor vehicle.
- Communicate using telephone and e-mais
- Phone reimbursement policy for qualified individuals
- Free parking
- Highly competitive healthcare with many plan options:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/EPO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Up to 10 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of 100% paid paternity, domestic partner, & adoption leave
- Educational assistance program
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 100% match on first 5% deferred.
- A suite of Arranta Bio paid insurance coverage, including life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- Employee Referral program
- Competitive PTO plan, in addition to 10 company paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays)