Manager, ERP Transformation Organizational Change Management
Manager, ERP Transformation Organizational Change Management
United States - North Carolina - Raleigh
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the company's five core values. That's because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that has pursued and achieved breakthroughs in medicine for more than three decades, with the goal of creating a healthier world for all people. The company is committed to pursuing scientific invention to prevent and treat life-threatening diseases, including HIV, viral hepatitis and cancer. Gilead has operations in more than 35 countries worldwide, with headquarters in Foster City, California.
You will be part of a team that is helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. We are a close community where every individual matters and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through ongoing development. Inclusion is one of our core values, which means we are creating and fostering a work environment where our differences are valued, and everyone feels respected and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. By joining Gilead, you will further our mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative therapeutics for people with life-threatening diseases.
The Gilead Business Services center in Raleigh's Research Triangle region will be home to some of the company's critical shared service teams in North America, including Information Technology, Global Financial Solutions, HR Operations and Procurement Services Desk. These functions provide the necessary support to ensure Gilead's business runs effectively and efficiently. The center will also be a catalyst for standardization of processes, digital transformation and technology optimization.
The Manager, ERP Transformation Organizational Change Management (OCM) will report to the Associate Director of ERP Transformation OCM under the CIO Chief of Staff. Gilead is undertaking a massive transformation initiative to move from Oracle to SAP S/4 HANA for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). This role will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technology and execute on change management activities for the full ERP transformation program. The primary responsibility will be to maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance by creating and implementing change management plans, activities and deliverables, This role will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees, as well as enable improvements to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI, and the achievement of results and outcomes. This is a matrixed role and will require collaboration across IT and supporting business functions.
Essential Duties and Job Functions
- Own project newsletters including developing content, reviewing with program management organization, and distribution from program mailbox
- Conduct readiness and resistance assessments using surveys, interviews, focus groups, or other methods; evaluate and summarize findings for executive management and steering teams. Identify potential areas of resistance to prepare risk mitigation tactics and resistance mitigation approaches.
- Work with IT Management and Business Engagement to understand change impacts and affected users related to the transformation. Complete End User Assessments to determine the degree of audience impact.
- Deploy surveys, organize results, and track progress to follow up to ensure that employee feedback is getting to the right groups; work closely with Business change lead to organize survey results back to employees to loop back on findings, changes that have been made based on their feedback, etc.
- Craft communications that provide awareness and motivate users to transform the way they work.
- Develop and execute training plans in alignment with IT Training (including documentation of skill gaps, creation of Instructor Lead Training deck and demonstrations, execution of train the trainer activities, story boarding for computer-based training, etc.)
- Coordinate training and mentoring design and delivery for varying audience types.
- Assist IT support teams, by contributing to and reviewing knowledge base articles, end-user manuals, outage notifications, etc. Review Help Desk tickets and feedback from local site support to gain insight into end-user pain points.
- Maintain the program's internal website, update in real-time with new newsletters, emails from leadership, etc.
- Leverage existing (or manage new) Change Champion groups gather success stories.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of users.
High School Degree and Eleven Year's Experience OR Associates Degree and Nine Years Experience OR Bachelor's Degree and Seven Years' Experience OR Masters' Degree and Five Years' Experience
- Hands on experience in change management work
- Experience working in IT and business/industry
- Some experience implementing large-scale, transformational ERP financial system programs
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to quickly learn
- Expertise in engaging individuals, teams, leadership to effectively catalyze and influence change
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Able to understand and clarify business/project goals to translate those goals into actionable OCM strategies
- Strong ability to articulate the big picture with or without details and work in ambiguous situations
- Ability to simplify complex, technical concepts and make them human, relatable, and visual
- Comfort working at a fast pace and with ambiguity
- Self-motivated individual, highly collaborative and great attitude
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the 'EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency