Digital Marketing Consultant
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Allergan Digital Consultant
If you live and breathe all things Digital, then we want to talk to you!
Allergan Aesthetics, one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies in the world, is on a mission to transform the medical aesthetics business. Allergan aesthetic brands are iconic, household names and include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm among others. Allergan Aesthetics is well positioned to disrupt the multibillion-dollar aesthetics market, infusing cutting edge technology, digital marketing mastery and some of the best data scientists in the world. This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that has a passion for digital marketing. If you want to be a part of an industry-defining team, then we want to hear from you.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
The Allergan Digital Consultant is responsible for growing Allergan’s Medical aesthetic business by delivering digital marketing consultative support to key Allergan Medical customers. This is a highly visible role both internally and externally as a member of the sales management team to appropriately promote and protect Allergan’s leadership in the aesthetic market space.
This individual will be responsible for creating a world-class digital marketing strategies and action plans on behalf of Allergan’s key accounts to support paid search, paid social, organic social, content marketing, SEO, website optimization, email marketing, and more. In addition, this person will oversee the development of end-to-end performance reporting capabilities, highlighting efficacy of campaigns and identifying synergies and opportunities to ensure strong revenue growth of cash-based products (BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVEDERM® Dermal Fillers, Skin Medica®, CoolSculpting®, KYBELLA®, and NATRELLE® Aesthetic Breast Implants).
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Work with some of Allergan's top accounts and help them utilize digital marketing strategies and tactics to generate leads and nurture them all the way through to purchase.
- Lead both in-market and online training courses to ensure Allergan’s key accounts are well positioned to take advantage of digital marketing channels to help grow their business.
- Educate account and internal stakeholders on the important of various digital touchpoints in the AGN customer journey.
- Participate with the sales team in the customer targeting process, which involves the development of strategic digital marketing plans, incorporating consulting services, corporate initiatives and hands-on account support.
- Direct the development of company digital marketing programs. Manage the research, analysis, and monitoring of financial, technological and demographic factors, and designs marketing plans to capitalize on market opportunities with key accounts.
- Evaluate the needs and areas of opportunity for Allergan’s key accounts and manage the development, delivery and execution of specific digital marketing enhancement programs based on account needs and objectives.
- Acts as subject matter expert on best practices for digital marketing capabilities and execution; advises accounts on process and technical execution.
- Develop clear pre-call meeting objectives and ensure timely communication and follow up with customers.
- Demonstrate leadership in the account selling process and provide long term competitive advantage.
- Identify opportunities and speak at local, regional and/or national conferences and society meetings.
- Provide oversight of digital operation and make recommendations/solutions to operational issues.
- Must have hands-on experience with key digital marketing channels: paid search, paid social, organic social, content marketing, SEO, website optimization, email marketing, and more.
- Must have a deep understanding of the Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook, Instagram, WordrPress CMS, marketing automation tools, technical SEO tools, and more.
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts and projects at once, in a matrix environment where overcommunication is essential.
- Able to take complex information, distill into simple, easy-to-understand content, and distribute/communicate across AGN's matrix organization
- Able to strategically segment large projects into smaller, actionable deliverables; effectively prioritizes a high volume of work across the business.
- Continually seeks opportunities to drive process change; supports organization through change. Identifies opportunities to innovate and evolve; proactively drives new ways of working.
- Expert communication, presentation and material preparation skills required
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
Ideal Candidate Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time
- Agency experience preferred
- B2C and Sales experience a plus
- Corporation experience a plus
- Knowledge of the Medical Aesthetic space a plus
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.