Aesthetic Sales Associate
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Envision working with passionate colleagues and motivational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; having productive customer interactions, sharing best practices with teammates, and investing in your career development. All while being a part of a fortune 500 company that fosters a family-like culture!
Facial Aesthetic Inside Sales Area Sales Associate
WHAT MANAGEMENT WANTS YOU TO KNOW ABOUT OUR TEAM:
Sincerely, Michele Fidler - Executive Director, Inside Sales
People are our #1 priority and fostering an inclusive family culture is important to us. If you are passionate about aesthetics, energized when interacting with customers, and overachieve when given goals, our Inside Sales leadership team encourages you to apply for the Inside Sales representative role. Our IS family is eager to welcome our newest IS member to our Allergan Aesthetics home……will you be our new team member?
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
- A Contributing Teammate– You play an important role in driving incremental sales and product growth to the Facial Aesthetic product portfolio by partnering closely with management and sales colleagues to provide training, education and marketing support to vacant territories and will execute on projects that will help increase sales in your aligned areas.
- A Trusted Colleague– You will work closely with a team of 10 – 12 Inside Sales representatives and 2 Inside Sales Managers to grow the aesthetic market by working with prospect customers and helping them in their journey to becoming an Allergan Aesthetics customer. You will do this by providing the appropriate education and training to ensure they become active and productive new customers. Once customer establishes an aesthetic account, you will warmly transition them to their sales representative.
- A Proactive learner. You are responsible for product and program education and will possess the knowledge and business acumen to effectively communicate competitive product differentiation. You also invest in your personal development and take ownership of your career development.
- A Solution-focused individual. You will navigate through challenges and ambiguity with an outward mindset and will openly communicate ideas and feedback with a positive and professional approach.
- Contribute to area sales quota results in your assigned areas by supporting vacant territories and bringing in productive new accounts. Responsible for qualifying prospects, educating prospects and growing designated existing accounts that do not have rep support.
- Collaborate closely with Inside Sales teammates on new accounts and will ensure new customers have a smooth journey onboarding with Aesthetics by providing client profile information to the appropriate sales representative. You will also partner with teammates and management to learn about key accounts in vacant territories to ensure minimal disruption for the customers.
- Identify growth opportunities through lead generation and expanding aesthetic portfolio within current customer base. You will also help your aligned areas with launching new products and new product indications.
- Enhance customers knowledge and awareness of aesthetic products and programs through education provided over the phone and virtually using tools such as Office Teams and WebEx. You will share information such as indications, contraindications, and safety of company products.
- Educate and support aesthetic customers within your areas with marketing resources including website and social media tools.
- Support and facilitate the execution of remote training workshops and assist your areas with additional educational programs conducted virtually to an audience of healthcare providers.
- Pre-plan sales calls and maintain efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Complete administrative responsibilities including monthly reports and customer database management. Manage day-to-day sales administration activities in a detailed and timely manner i.e. Salesforce.com
- Stay current with knowledge of the industry and competitive products.
- Develop and maintain supportive, productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Participate in team meetings and occasional National meetings
- Be compliant with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business operations.
- Consistently communicate with Inside Sales Area Managers and Inside Sales counterparts to include communication on new customers for warm transfers and forecasting pipeline for future customers.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent the Company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism always.
- Recognize and acknowledge department and customer issues and their potential impact on sales and development or business opportunities. Obtain information, understand needs, determine solutions, and propose innovative ideas to consistently solve internal and external customer problems.
Qualifications - External
- Associates Degree (Bachelors Degree preferred)
- Minimum 2 years successful customer service sales or selling experience
- Preferred, but not required:
- Experience and knowledge of concepts within the healthcare environment
- Experience and knowledge of inner workings of a physician’s practice
- Knowledge of aesthetics and customer service skills
- Knowledge of clinical, surgical techniques and procedures, and medical terminology
- Knowledge of medical device/pharmaceutical/aesthetic market or a related field
- Skill in demonstrating a professional phone and in person etiquette
- Skill in managing time effectively
- Ability to provide service to accounts in various time zones across the US
- Ability to present to a group in a WebEx or virtual setting
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing with employees of various disciplines with various departments and all other internal and external contacts
- Ability to work independently and plan extensively to meet goals
- Ability to track sales performance
- Ability to maintain accuracy, consistency, and quality in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Ability to coordinate and synchronize multiple projects while maintaining a high degree of customer service
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Outlook, MSWord, EXCEL, PowerPoint and some database software
- Motivated by individual and team achievement
For this role, we’re looking for a sales representative who is:
- Excellence Focused
- Open and Authentic
- Change agile
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.