Senior Research Associate
• Engage and innovate on large-scale in vitro immune cell screening efforts to discover novel TCRs and peptide antigen targets.
• Engineer cancer cell lines and primary T cells with lentiviruses.
• Perform immune cell assays such as tumor cell killing and T cell proliferation.
• Assist in assay development and testing of modifications to screening platform.
• Isolate PBMC and primary T cells and monocytes from blood products such as leukopaks.
• Candidate to analyze data and present at group and company meetings.
• B.S./ M.S. with 3-5 years of experience in biopharmaceutical or biotechnology industry experience.
• Extensive experience in T cell immunology required, understanding of cancer biology and molecular biology a plus.
• Proficiency in tissue culture, cell engineering, and flow cytometry is essential, experience with ELISA and cytotoxicity assays using Incucyte desired.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to work in a matrix environment. Experience presenting in team meetings a plus.
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new techniques and work in a fast-paced environment