Content Writer - Life Sciences Industry
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Do you have the valuable skill of getting a reader engaged through the content you write? Is your writing background in pharmaceutical, biotech, and/or medical device industries? If so, then a career as a Content Writer at VertMarkets in our Life Science Connect division may be for you.
Life Science Connect focuses on fostering collaborations between the world's business leaders in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries. By creating content and publishing it across a variety of media products, we help life science professionals address challenges from drug discovery through commercialization.
In this role, you'll need to quickly learn how to expand and leverage your understanding of the life sciences industry to create engaging content that promotes and addresses the needs, interests, and pain points of our customers' target audience. You will interview executives and subject matter experts to write technical documents, such as white papers, case studies, feature articles, and executive Q&As. In addition, you'll develop relationships with key industry executives and subject matter experts, and work alongside our product leaders to help shape and improve our media product portfolio.
Candidates must possess the following in order to be considered for this position:
- Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and/or medical device industries
- At least seven years of journalism, content marketing, business, or science writing experience in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to interview executives and subject matter experts
- History of collaborating with other departments to understand reader and customer needs
Do you believe you have the skills necessary to successfully write in the challenging life sciences industry? If yes, we also offer a generous base salary along with these benefits:
- 21 paid days off from your first day of employment
- 13 company-paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Competitive medical/prescription/vision/dental coverage for you and your family
- 100% company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance, and life insurance
Submit your resume today!
The Life Science Connect network of online publications includes: Pharmaceutical Online, Clinical Leader, BioProcess Online, Outsourced Pharma, Med Device Online, Cell & Gene, Biosimilar Development, Drug Discovery, Life Science Leader.