Global Packaging and Medical Accessory Manager
We are in search of a highly motivated and experienced sourcing professional to develop and implement sourcing strategies focusing on standard medical supply items as well as managing customized packaging and labeling suppliers, focusing on developing Just In Time system to support flexibility and supply continuity in a multi SKU environment. You will work alongside finance, legal, engineering, Mfg, product, quality and planning teams to ensure supply flow and costs transparency throughout the organization. A continuous improvement mindset, flexibility, and attention to detail are all successful qualities for this role.
- Negotiate contracts with packaging suppliers supporting fast growing demand, fast pace changing environment, cost and LT reduction.
- Negotiate contracts with standard medical supply items supporting fast growing demand, fast pace changing environment, cost and LT reduction.
- Drive supplier selection criteria’s and scorecard including supplier’s technical capabilities and financial strength
- Secure supplier capacity for the near future based on project projections
- Triage shifts in schedules and commitments
- Excellent communication and situational awareness
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain related preferred.
- 7+ years sourcing or supply chain experience in tech-oriented or medical device company
- Understating of ISO 13585 supplier mgmt. requirements
- Deep knowledge of supplier commercial mgmt. and cost reduction
- Excellent communicator
- Proven cross-functional coordination and teamwork
- Proven experience in sourcing/supply chain process development
- Willingness to travel up to 20% globally
- Proficient with Google suite apps and MS PowerPoint