Global AbbVie Care Digital Initiatives Senior Manager
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Global AbbVie Care (AC) Digital Initiatives Senior Manager will be responsible for co-creating the feature roadmap and driving affiliate adoption of the ONE-CRM platform to support our EPE digital initiatives.
- Lead the ONE-CRM business strategy and requirements
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to anticipate dependencies with other digital initiatives to develop a seamless digital ecosystem experience across data and patient-facing platforms.
- Working closely with AbbVie Care and BTS teams, align ONE-CRM Platform project timelines, priorities and dependencies with other digital projects.
- Work closely and foster relationships to influence a cross-TA, cross-functional, cross-geographic team operating in a matrix environment that does not report directly to the Commercial Lead.
- Regular reporting of project progress to internal stakeholders including global and area brand teams, affiliate AbbVie Care leads and internal leadership committees.
- Understand the transactional requirements within patient journey deep dive outputs to translate program offerings into the ONE-CRM product.
- Collaborate across workstreams to determine robust performance and release launch milestone criteria.
- Represent the global and affiliate business priorities with the ONE-CRM team to comprehensively scope each year’s budget and develop detailed proposals for capital and expense allocation.
- Lead the training development workstream to map new release changes, translate these to global materials which can be localised at the affiliate level.
- 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical marketing
- Proven experience in leading development of digital solutions
- Preference for experience in working with agile methodology
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment
- Ability to influence others at all levels within the organization
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong commercial experience and proven execution
- Understands complex environment and the ability to drive the development of long term and short term strategies
- Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic engagement plans in alignment with brand strategies.
- Ability to prioritize decisions and activities to ensure efficient use of resource and address critical issues.
- Ability to openly exchange of ideas and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to challenge status quo and think at a higher strategic level
- Ability to coordinate different strategic and operational actions
- Ability to monitor results and develop, propose and implement action plans
- Ability to adapt and drive change leadership
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.