Change Management Program Manager
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Change Management Program Manager is responsible for leading and driving a change management program at a multi-product biologics plant. This includes integrating existing change control systems and influencing cross-functional groups to collaborate on a comprehensive change management system to support both local and global changes. This role will primarily be responsible for managing changes from an Operations perspective and will work very closely with the QA Change Management Manager. Position will directly supervise 1 change author and will be expected to write change plans.
- Drive alignment and provide guidance on individual change plan requirements, venues, organization, timelines for complex changes
- Represent Operations on global change management teams
- Review Change documentation that impacts multiple Operations functions
- Influence the culture of change management across the site, focusing on clear process flows, training, and understanding
- Update and maintain local change control procedures and process flows
- Write or review change plans as necessary to support the plant
- Supervise change author(s)
- Drive closure of open change tasks
- Provide periodic project status and overall change documentation updates to MES and external leadership routinely
- Track and maintain results for timeliness metrics
- Anticipate roadblocks and elevate when appropriate. Proactively drive development of contingency and/or risk-mitigation plans
- Bachelor’s degree in science or technical field.
- 7 years of experience in areas such as quality, change management, manufacturing, engineering, and project management. Broad business perspective, knowledge, and understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Strong project experience and an ability to influence others are essential.
- Strong strategy development and planning skills coupled with necessary knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality management systems.
- Strong issue identification and problem analysis, with the ability to create and execute solutions based on the gathered data.
- Proficiency with Trackwise preferred.
- Knowledge of change management process and regulatory expectations for change management.
- Collaborative approach in working with different teams and stakeholders in a globally oriented work environment.
- Proven leadership ability with excellent communication skills including listening, verbal presentation and written.
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.