Account Manager/ Senior Specialist
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Role Summary: Senior Specialist is responsible for compliant activities related to US and global events planned within the Business Services Group. Senior Specialist will ensure program and individual HCP compliance and/or transparency are completed per the requirements of global, federal, and state government reporting and regulations. The successful candidate will also provide analytical, operational, and customer-centered support to all BSG stakeholders and internal team members.
- Manage/Direct workload within workgroup from initiation through closeout
- Provide clients with seamless customer service and a consistently high level of quality
- Identify and manage project risks and issues and escalate compliance and financial challenges as appropriate
- Lead innovations through lessons learned and best practice sessions.
- Continually build knowledge of relevant industry tools, trends and regulatory requirements
- Participate and provide input on BSG policy governance
- Comply with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures
- Participate in therapeutic area meetings to provide functional area updates
- Identify opportunity to enhance systems by being the voice of the team
- Help define business rules and lead training and implementation within team
- Secure necessary data for metrics and monitor KPIs
- Streamline/create processes that will drive department efficiencies
- Identify inconsistencies with processes and lead issue resolutions
- Manages overall Process Improvements, Change Management & Training for functional area
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 7-10 years of work experience or Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business, communications, organizational management or related discipline and a minimum of 2+ years of work experience
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Meeting Event Planners, Business Owners, , Financial Compliance, Finance, OEC, Tax, and Treasury.
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.