Associate Director, Multi-channel & Digital - Spasticity & Movement Disorders
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work!
Associate Director – Spasticity & Movement Disorders
You are more than just a job title, YOU ARE:
Developer and Executioner - building, executing, and optimizing new DTC marketing plans for an on-market BOTOX Therapeutic indication
Collaborator - manage DTC agency relationships and cross functional internal partnerships, build and refine insights and tactics to maximize DTC efforts, and work closely with HCP marketing counterpart to optimize overall marketing and brand effectiveness
Develop, launch, and execute a Consumer Disease Awareness and Branded DTC ecosystem. DTC channel development responsibilities may include: Website, CRM, Search (SEM/SEO), Social, Mobile, Digital, and Broadcast.
Effectively manage DTC agency relationships and cross functional internal partnerships, build and refine insights and tactics to maximize DTC efforts, and work closely with HCP marketing counterpart to optimize overall marketing and brand effectiveness.
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 7 years of applicable experience, preferably some DTC marketing experience within pharmaceutical or consumer products
- Experience building a DTC ecosystem preferred (web, search, social, digital, CRM, broadcast)
- Understands and interprets trends in the marketplace impacting Consumer Marketing using data driven strategic insights to apply on an on-going basis to the marketing plan.
- Must demonstrate the ability to understand medical/clinical aspects of a pharmaceutical product and its application to marketing strategy and tactical execution.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaign strategies through campaign measurement and metrics development to ensure positive return on investment and achievement of brand objectives.
- Strong project management experience/examples required. Effectively manages projects to deliver high-quality work product in a timely fashion (meets or exceeds deadlines). Ensures that regulatory and compliance guidelines are followed. Must have understanding and experience navigating the Medical and Regulatory process.
- Proven ability to manage agency relationships to optimize deliverables, timelines and budget
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.