Piper Companies is currently seeking a SAS Programmer to join a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) remotely. You will be responsible for utilizing SAS or other software to develop custom programming code to generate summary tables, data listings, graphs and derived datasets as specified in the statistical analysis plan and programming specifications.
Responsibilities of the SAS Programmer:
- Analyzing and evaluating clinical data using SAS to create datasets, tables, and figure outputs for trial requirements.
- Update code, programs, and reports of the clinical trial progress reports.
- Analyze code for potential errors and validation.
- Coordinate with other programmers and/or statisticians to ensure client satisfaction.
- Actively communicate queries and progress to team leaders.
Qualifications of the SAS Programmer:
- 2+ years of clinical trial SAS Programming experience.
- Experience with ADaM, CDISC, SDTM standards
- Previous CRO or Pharmaceutical experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
Compensation for the SAS Programmer:
- $40-$80/hr. based on previous salary history and experience.
- Full Benefits: Cigna - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K