Clinical Project Manager
Piper Companies is currently looking for a Clinical Project Manager to sit remotely and to join a team dedicated to bettering lives through successful clinical trials.
Responsibilities for the Remote Clinical Project Manager include:
- Manages allocated clinical studies according to timelines and quality standards.
- Coordinates activities of all functional departments and vendors involved in the project; in some cases the multi-functional project management lead will have to take direct responsibility for the clinical subspecialty functional area.
- Works with team and management to develop plans/guidelines for project implementation using PPD tools.
- Monitors and analyzes project status to ensure successful completion of project parameters, milestones, timetables (i.e., regulatory document, research agreement, site payments, interim monitoring, CRF retrieval, CRF data entry, etc.).
Qualifications for the Remote Clinical Project Manager include:
- 3+ years of experience as a Clinical Project Manager
- Global experience
- Experience with all study phases
Compensation for the Remote Clinical Project Manager includes:
- Salary Range: $110,000-$125,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and PTO
PM, Clinical PM, Remote Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Project Manager, remote, Clinical Research Organization, benefits, PTO