SRA, Antibody Discovery for Immunotherapy
- Progressive immunotherapy startup seeking a motivated and collaborative senior research associate (SRA) with strong lab skills in antibody discovery approaches to join its expanding R&D team.
- Will contribute experimental planning, implementation, and data analysis skills towards generating and characterizing novel CAR binders for lead selection.
- Responsibilities will include cell based binding and functional screening assays to ID target specific antibody binders and reformat them into CAR constructs for lead-selection screening for multiple targets.
- Either in the company lab or working in conjunction with a CRO will support reagent generation for binder-discovery approaches--using approaches such as hybridoma, phase display, or B cell cloning) and high throughput CAR screening assays.
- Will implement screening processes for CAR binder lead identification for both validation and therapeutic targets for diverse therapeutic indications.
- Will bring creativity, independence, and collaboration skills and advanced lab skills.
- Will join a progressive startup that offers a unique mix of seasoned and supportive leadership, cutting-edge science, exceptional internal-talent, and a collaborative work culture, all of which provide a fertile environment for professional growth.
- BS with 9+ years or MS with 6+ years in relevant biology-based studies
- Lab techniques of interest include innovative use of some (but not all) of the following:
- antibody discovery approaches in immunization, selection, and single B cell cloning; working with primary cell culture, hybridoma, and cytokine analysis and cytotoxicity assays.
- Expertise in tissue culture, multi-color flow cytometry or techniques such as transfections and ELISA.
- use of screening processes for CAR binder lead identification applied to either validation or therapeutic targets.
- data analysis using tools such as FACSDiva and FlowJo.
- mammalian cell transient transfection for reagent generation & purification of target specific stable cell lines for binders screening assays.
- Other skills of interest: cloning, primer design and generation of expression vectors.
- Demonstrated creativity & initiative relevant to proposing new approaches and analyses to generate more potent platform-cell products.
- Creativity, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills would all be welcome within this highly-collaborative and multi-disciplined research team.
- Desire to contribute current skills and build new skills in a dynamic, productive, and uniquely supportive team environment.
- How to Apply: Please send your CV a) by using the BioSpace link below or b) by emailing your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org using job code SRA-AB on your email subject line.