Research Scientist – Biology/Assay Development
BridGene Biosciences is a biotechnology company dedicated to discovering novel targets and developing new therapeutics for unmet medical needs. BridGene is applying its IMTAC platform to discover druggable opportunities across the entire proteome. With IMTAC, BridGene is able to expand the therapeutic applications of small molecules drugs to a wider range of fields.
Currently we are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our research team. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and use cutting-edge science to tackle unmet medical needs. We will work together to build a great, science-driven biopharmaceutical company.
- Designing, planning, and conducting various cell-based assays and biochemical assays with multiple biological readouts to characterize lead molecules.
- Executing a range of experiments using molecular biology techniques such as gene expression analysis at mRNA levels and protein levels
- Investigating and developing new methods and technologies for project advancement.
- Ph.D in Biology, Biochemistry, or related discipline with more than 5 years of hands-on research experience in either an academic lab or industry setting.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, to communicate clearly and effectively, to work independently is essential.
- Prior experience with tissue culture, cell-based and biochemical assays and standard molecular biology techniques is essential.
- Experience with oncology and immunology research/drug discovery is a plus.
BridGene Biosciences, Inc. is located in San Francisco Bay Area, California. BridGene Biosciences is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.