Research Associate - Functional Genomics
Yoh is seeking an exceptional and highly motivated Research Associate with cell line and functional genomics experience. The qualified candidate establish laboratories and will support functional genomics scientists in genome screens such as CRISPR, and will do cellular work in support of new screenings.
Title: Research Associate Functional Genomics
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Type: Long Term Contract
Pay: Competitive, depends on experience
Your Role In Leading Programs:
- Broad laboratory experience and skills in molecular and cell biology is required.
- Mammalian Cell Culture experience
- Experience with cell line engineering using random integration and lentivirus transduction
- Expertise in single cell cloning via limiting dilution and in using flow sorting to generate stable cell pools is required.
- Excellent data analysis skills and experience with a variety of scientific software applications is required.
- BS/MS in a biological science discipline and at least 2 years of relevant experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or 5 years in an academic setting.